- H&S Motorsports Ford 6.7 Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit
H&S Motorsports Ford 6.7 Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit
The H&S Motorsports Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit is the ultimate in high pressure fuel supply for your 2011-2015 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke. With over a year in development and testing H&S Motorsports has pushed this kit to the extreme and it still performs in even the most demanding conditions.
So what's wrong with the factory CP4 fuel system?
Nothing is necessarily WRONG with it, but the factory CP4 fuel pump by itself is only capable of providing enough fuel to safely produce around a maximum of 480-500 horsepower. Once your power goals exceed that 480-500 HP range, more fuel is an absolute requirement. Assuming your factory CP4 pump is in good condition, this kit is easily capable of producing 900+ HP worth of high pressure fuel supply.
Will the CP3 pump ever wear out or deteriorate over time?
The CP3 pump we include with the kit is a brand new OEM unit from Bosch. That's right, BRAND NEW, not a remanufactured unit like many shops sell. The key to ensuring the longevity of any high pressure fuel pump is by providing the high pressure fuel system with clean, waterless diesel fuel. Any fuel contamination that reaches the high pressure fuel system can be detrimental to reliability and performance. We highly recommend a fuel system such as Airdog or FASS for proper filtration and water-separation
Why do we use a CP3 in instead of a CP4?
- The CP3 pump has been proven to be reliable. This pump technology has been used on the Cummins and Duramax platform for years.
- While the CP4 has the capability of delivering higher pressures, it lacks the volume of the CP3. With both pumps installed, you get the best of both worlds - high pressure and high volume.
- Price. With the CP4 being a newer pump, it is obviously more expensive. By saving on the pumps included with the kit, we can pass that savings directly on to the customer.
- If your fueling demands exceed what the stock CP3 and CP4 are capable of providing, one of our 6.7L Cummins 10MM Stroker pumps can easily be used as a replacement while still being able to re-use all fittings and lines included with the kit.
- Due to mounting interference, this will not fit trucks with dual alternators
- The EGR cooler may need to be removed for use of this product.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations