MPD Stage 2 6R140 Transmission
Maryland Performance Diesel has been doing in house transmission builds since the beginning, 10 years ago. Every component used in this transmission has been ruthlessly tested and only the best end up going into these builds! This Stage 2 build is rated for 1200+HP, it has been proven to hold up and shift flawlessly in countless trucks making north of 1400HP, and it is the same build we are running in our personal 6.7 race truck! This build features the following:
• NEW OEM Valve body, Pump Assembly, Speed Sensors, Internal Wiring, Bearings, Seals and Teflon Rings.
• G2 ALTO Clutches, assembled in a proprietary clutch count to ensure a long life span and no slip
• Billet Intermediate Shaft included to ensure internal rigidity and strength
• Suncoast Quadralock Converter With multiple stall options for optimum performance (Additional Charges apply)
• Billet Aluminum Transmission pan that dissipates heat more efficiently and looks much better is INCLUDED with this build!
• Option for Powder Coating the case for an added custom look that will last as long as the transmission