Schaeffer's 9000 Synthetic 5W-40 Engine Oil
Schaeffer's 9000 Synthetic: 5W-40 Engine Oil - Price Includes Shipping
Supreme 9000 is a full synthetic premium quality heavy duty engine oil that is specially formulated to extend engine life, while providing for extended drain capability and improved fuel economy benefits. This unique combination provides Supreme 9000 with performance advantages, including improved engine efficiency and power, especially during severe operation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to shipping regulations, this product cannot be shipped via expedited shipping methods such as 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air. Please choose a Ground shipping method at checkout.
Exceeds requirements for API, SM/CF
Available in grades SAE 5W-30 (gas and diesel engines), SAE 5W-40 (diesel engines, including low emission certified engines and diesel engines equipped with EGR and DPF systems) and SAE 5W-50 (racing applications.)
Supreme 9000 is blended from a unique combination of polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely hydrocracked synthetic base fluids. This unique combination provides Supreme 9000 with the following advantages:
- Extended oil drain capability and interval, We recommend doing an oil analysis after 9,000 miles to make sure you do not have any problems. If it is clean and clear, then you can even go beyond that.
- Superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures
- Exceptional oxidative stability especially at high engine operation temperatures
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation
- Exceptional low volatility characteristics that provide superb oil consumption control and prevent the formation of deposits on critical engine parts
- A high viscosity index
- Enhanced film strength at high operating temperatures
- Low coefficients of traction, which result in improved fuel economy
Faster Cold Weather Starts
Schaeffer Manufacturing's Supreme 9000 provides faster cold cranking and engine startability than engine oils that are formulated using synthetic blend or conventional base oils.
Supreme 9000 will flow rapidly at low temperatures, thus providing the optimum protection the engine needs at low temperature startup.
Reduces Wear = Saves Money
Supreme 9000 utilizes two proven friction modifiers: Micron Moly® and Penetro®. These highly-specialized friction reducers combine to protect metal surfaces during start-up and shock loading. The result is less wear, lower temperatures and dramatically less cost to operate.
Increased High Temperature/Shear Protection
Schaeffer's Supreme 9000 provides 8% to 17% more high-temperature, high-shear protection than the competition.This ensures that Supreme 9000 provides the proper viscosity needed to maintain engine durability during high load, severe service applications.